Thursday, October 9, 2008

What Color Is Persimmon

Marie Claire Marie Saint Lefrancq

Marie Lefrancq
3A, Rue Gilbock
5564 WANLIN
GSM: 0498/15.47.40

I am Belgian, born in Charleroi in 1947. My studies did anything artistic, I am a "nursery" of training. In 2001, I fill my free time with pencils and charcoal. around me drives me to continue and to put some color in my work. I make my first steps in self-taught watercolor watercolorist and a regional meeting to enlighten me some advice. But wanting to spend more personal achievements, I continued alone!

A couple of friends pushing me in 2004 to register for courses on "Workshops Mosans" Carole Dekeijser. Chez Carole do I have the drawing ... Study Perspective !!!!! "Shadows and Lights" Anatomy of the human body model with and without living "... In painting" work in acrylic "composition, figurative, the abstract. Off course I discovered the joy of letting go into automatic writing!

now flying on my own, I continued to paint in acrylics, my works are abstract, a choice that I had to courses being taken! I chose this mode of expression because personally I find the nature, animals, men so beautiful that I no longer allows me to reproduce! The abstract shall also helps put my feelings on canvas: my joys, my sorrows ... and if some of my paintings have no title is that I leave to those who look at the choice of interpretation. Thanks to all those which prompted me to continue and thank you to those who have agreed to share their knowledge, technique in this wonderful art of painting.

EXHIBITIONS

Parcours d'artistes (as a student of Carole Dekeijser) 2004.2005, 2006.2007

showcases art Beauraing 2005, 2006,2007,2008


Rochefort, gallery "Sketches" exhibit Workshops Mosan 2005 the woman 2006


Weekend artistic Abbey Alder 2005,2006,2008


Six women, six eyes, six techniques. Gallery "Sketches" in 2006 at Rochefort


In the Church of St. Hadelin Celles at July 21, 2008. In homage to our teacher who had left us much too soon!


Website: http://marie-lefrancq.skynetblog.be

0 comments:

Post a Comment